1. 400 grams of shrimp, leaving tails
2. Oil for frying
1. 100 grams flour
2. 25 grams rice flour
3. 15 grams of ready-made flour seasoning
4. 1 egg yolk, beaten off
5. 250 ml cold water
6. ½ teaspoon salt
7. ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1. 200 ml of water
2. 6 tablespoons light soy sauce
3. 6 tablespoons mirin
4. 5 grams of bonito flakes
1. 100 grams of radishes, finely sliced matchsticks
2. 50 grams grated ginger
How to Make:
1. Take the shrimp, crate-Cut off the belly and then crushed with the back of a knife until it
can be elongated.Set aside.
2. Stir the flour coating materials. Strain.
3. Heat oil over medium heat.
4. Dip the shrimp into the sheathing. Enter the shrimp into the fryer.
5. Spray-spray the frying batter. Pour a little flour over the batter and frying shrimp batter
coating to collect crumbs stick to the shrimp.
6. Fry until cooked and dry.
7. Sauce: Mix all sauce ingredients. Simmer over low heat until reduced by half. Strain.
8. Serve tempura with sauce and complement.